Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1) The thing I am most proud of with my senior project is I really got to learn about diabetes. I got to learn it and teach my dad some things that I learn that he never knew before. He learn a lot of new recipes and exercise to help him with his diabetes. I love working with different patients and getting to know them. It was a get way to get started on the field I want to go in later. Another think I am proud of is all the research I did on diabetes because it help me a lot with answering my EQ and understanding the best way to control the diabetes.
2) I think I did really well on my presentation so I would say AE because As i taught my topic people were really interested and stood focus. I didn't have someone look at me with confuse face or feel sleepy. When I did my activities there know everything I taught them. It show that they really understood what i taught them and how they can teach others. I felt like I really did great on my presentation and got everyone on the edge of there feet on the topic. I wanted everyone to understand that diabetes is a serious condition and you want to watch your food intake.
B) For my overall project I would say AE because I did work really hard with the Senior Project. I out a 110% in my Interviews, independent comps, and presentations. I love my senior topic so I interview many people and got more involved with Diabetics. I listen to them and talk to them one on one. I always did more research to help me with my EQ and really help my paper. I help my family along the way with all there eating habits. I wanted to show my dad there is more food he can eat out there then just bad food. I got involved in walks, fundraisers and American Diabetes Assocation convention. I always help out with anything that had to do with diabetes and encourage them to work hard to live. I got to do stress threpary groups and listen to things they wont tell there families. I got to really boned with my patients during my senior project.
3)

  • Interviews
  • Independent Comp 1
  • Working Bib
  • I- Search paper 
  • Exit interviews
  • Share out of answers
  • Service Learning
4) What didn't work for me was the 3 Column Chart because I felt it was a repeat of my answer over and over. It didn't really need to be there it was more like a outline but i really didn't understand why we had it.

5)In the future I want to be a RN and then move up to a nurse protector because I love to help people. During my service learning at Casa Colina I work with many nurse and they love the way I was always on top of my things. They understand I am a hard worker and I finish the job. My interviews help me get to know more about the patients and how the medical field works. I got to really see how it helps me with the whole Patient development. I never really like to open up with my self but working their help me understand them. I also got a lot of information because of my service learning and I landed a Job. The staff knows who I am and know I am a hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment